Friday, April 3, 2009

What I Learned from Project 3

This project with CHFA was a very interesting and informative project. I have some financial knowledge and know how the home buying process works. I never knew a lot about foreclosure, though. There are so many details that I learned you really need to be well informed before you ever start your home search. I also learned that if you do get into trouble there are a plethora of resources available which if ultilized can actually turn around a situation and prevent a foreclosure from happening. I did a lot of the demographic research and it was interesting to study the data and find the trends that can posibly cause high amounts of foreclosures in a particular area. Overall, this project was a great way to learn about something that I will most likely do in my lifetime, buy a house. I ultimately learned that the key to preventing foreclosure is to be well educated before you ever start that home search.

No comments: